Should only be used in appropriate wax melt warmers. Always read the safety information provided with your burner prior to use. Only cut off your required amount. Do not over fill the wax melt burner initially as wax will spill over and may cause damage.
If wax remains in the burner bowl after use and you wish to remove it, you can soak up the melted wax with cotton balls or if the wax has hardened, light a tealight in the burner for 1 minute and the hardened wax will pop out in one piece. Do not use metal or sharp objects to clean out wax as this may crack or damage the wax warmer or cause injury.
Wax warmer (non-electrical) Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard.
•Never leave a burning candle or wax melt unattended or move it when lit.
• Remove all packaging before use.
• Only use the required amount of the wax melt (snapbars are designed for one segment melting)
• Only use with a good quality 4 hour tea-light. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candle.
• Keep the wax warmer and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not burn the tea-light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
• Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner, or begins to smoke.
• Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame. Once extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool before moving.
Direction for Use
• Place the wax warmer on a level, flat, cool, heat resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
• Position the wax melt segment on the top bowl of the wax melt burner.
• Insert a 4 hour tea-light in the bottom base of the wax melt burner.
• Allow the heat of the 4 hour tea-light to melt the wax and fragrance will release into the room. The wax melt warmer will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use, heated wax can cause burns. Allow the burner to cool completely before touching or moving.
• Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst a tea-light is still lit. This could cause the wax melt burner to scorch and (or) smoke.
• Let the wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
• DO NOT USE METAL OBJECTS TO CLEAN OUT THE WAX. DO NOT APPLY EXCESSIVE PRESSURE WHEN CLEANING OR REMOVING WAX. THIS MAY CRACK AND DAMAGE THE BURNER.
ALWAYS READ THEE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED WITH ELECTRIC BURNERS
MARBLE MELTZ DO NOT SELL ELECTRIC BURNERS WE'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FAULTS OR OUR MELTS CAUSING DAMAGE TO YOUR PRODUCT
Always put candles on a heat resistant surface. Be especially careful with night lights and tea lights, which get hot enough to melt plastic. TVs are not fire-resistant objects
Candles need to be held firmly upright by the holder so they won’t fall over. The holder needs to be stable too, so it won’t fall over either
Position them away from curtains. Don’t put candles near curtains or other fabrics – or furniture. And keep them out of draughts
Don’t put them under shelves. It’s easy to forget that there’s a lot of heat above a burning candle. If you put it under a shelf or other surface then it can burn the surface. Make sure there’s at least three feet (one metre) between a candle and any surface above it
Keep clothes and hair away. If there’s any chance you could lean across a candle and forget it’s there, put it somewhere else. You don’t want to set fire to your clothes or your hair
Keep children and pets away. Candles should be out of reach of children and pets
Keep candles apart. Leave at least four inches (10cm) between two burning candles
Take care with votive or scented candles. These kinds of candles turn to liquid to release their fragrance, so put them in a glass or metal holder
Don’t move them when they’re burning. Extinguish candles before moving them. Also, don’t let anything fall into the hot wax like match sticks
Don’t leave them burning. Extinguish candles before you leave a room. Never go to sleep with a candle still burning. And never leave a burning candle or oil burner in a child’s bedroom
Use a snuffer or a spoon to put them out. It’s safer than blowing them, which can send sparks and hot wax flying
Double check they’re out. Candles that have been put out can go on smouldering and start a fire. Make sure they’re completely out.
We recommend that you don't burn candles for longer than 4 hours - Use lid to put out the flame.
Keep out of reach from children
Do not let pet's of children stand on the carpet freshener once it's been applied to the required area
Complete a patch test in a small area of the carpet.
Open sachet and either sprinkle from the bag or put product into shaker bottle
Sprinkle required amount over carpet
Leave between 20 & 30 minutes
Hoover the area carpet freshener has been applied to (you may see some of this on the brush of your hoover - don't worry it's easy to clean)
Once clean enjoy the fresh smell of you clean carpet